Skip to main content

Negative Thinking People Are Losers

I have little patience for negative thinking people. Yang I paling irritated - "kalau tau lah jadi macam ni, tak payah buat (this or that)...". Memang lah as humans we never know what will happen. Sometimes we think it's an excellent idea, but then bila execute, it failed. That's why we need to try again and not give up.

Another one I paling tak suka is negative-thinking men, especially husbands, yang tak support their wives. Just the other day I naik angin (sorang2) when Linda told me her husband mocked her when she told him she wants to learn driving, saying she will never be able to learn. I must say I'm blessed to have a husband who supports and encourages me to explore things, and I do the same for him. I always feel husbands yang tak support their wives are simply chicken. These men have inferiority complex. They want their wives to stay they way they are.

I'm not saying I ni positive sangat, at times duduk tersandar juga. But staying positive in life makes us all better human beings, insyaallah.

Comments