Skip to main content

Books I'm Rereading

Lately I couldn't spend much on books. Poket kering. Payment lambat. So, I resorted to rereading my books. At times I rent, but then they don't really offer my kind of books. In the end, I ended up with Danielle Steel's books which I have read in my college years. Tak apa lah, as long as I always have books under my bed.

These few weeks I've reread Murakami's Norwegian Woods and South of Border, West of the Sun. Never grow tired of Murakami's books. I reread Sophie's Bakery for the Broken Hearted. Still a very heart warming story. Then I rented Danielle Steel's The Ring. After a few chapters, it seemed I have already read it years ago. I have under my bed The Magician by Raymond E Fiest. It's waiting its turn. Now I'm rereading Under the Tuscan Sun. Not that bad this time around. In fact, quite interesting. I was disappointed reading it the first time.

I bought a cheap book at Sogo this afternoon while waiting for hubby. I'm sure it's trash. Can't remember the title but was written by the author of Briget Jones' Diary. We'll see...

Comments