Skip to main content

Airtickets for 30 sen

I got email about AirAsia's grand sale yesterday morning. I ignored it at first because of my last experience with their "promotions". At that time, tickets were at RM9.99 and I checked out their website at exactly 12 midnight at the start of the promotion to book tickets for Trengganu. But then, for obvious reasons, the price didn't apply for school holidays.

Anyway, out of curiosity I checked out tickets for August school holidays, mana lah tau kan rezeki Sarah... And surprise, surprise, the 30 sen tickets actually exist! During school holidays some more! Terus booked return trip for the 3 of us to Langkawi which amounts to RM241.80. RM1.80 for our flight tickets!

I just check today, most of the 30 sen tickets have been snapped up. There are now only RM89.99 tickets.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so they really exists! congrats, you must be one of the lucky ones. can liken it to a lucky draw. although still a long way yet, happy holidays.
Aniza said…
Yes! Amazing huh. Finally can take my daughter "naik kapal terbang"!