Skip to main content

We Will Be Moving To A New House

Finally, kepala I terus rasa banyak space and less semak-samun. Why? Because we are going to move to a new house in Seri Putra next month. Here's the history, after we got married in 2000, hubby and me moved to our apartment in Puchong. After I gave birth to Sarah, we moved back to my parents' place. Then in May 2003, we moved to my father's rumah sewa a few kilometres away bringing along our stuff from Puchong apartment. The house is very small - with only 2 rooms. Now that Sarah is growing and growing, her stuff has grown proportionately too. Rumah tu punya la banyak barang kepala selalu semak dibuatnya.

At first we wanted to just stay there until our new house in Seri Putra siap in 2008, but then one day I felt too stressed out that I told hubby let's go find a bigger house as I couldn't stand staying in a bursting-to-the-rim house. Surprisingly he said OK. So, we have found the perfect house - 4 rooms - really big for us and the rent is affordable. Best gila rasa. Now tengah rasa nak shopping for furniture to fill up the house. Double best gila, even though duit bukan ada sangat pun.

Here're some photos of the new house. It will look much, much better when we move in next month. There are some work to be done ie bumbung bocor and to instal grill. I can't wait to start working on the garden!
Sarah in front of the house. Small garden in front but the backyard is huge. Nak tanam pokok limau purut, pisang, lengkuas, kunyit, serai, etc, etc, etc...
My mom and hubby in the living room. Besor weh, apa nak letak?

Comments