Skip to main content

Is There Anybody Out There Who Read My Blog?

I've become a blog addict - to these few blogs. I'm a daily reader of Suhaimi Sulaiman's blog. Sometimes, I even read his blog first before I read any news websites. I just love his postings - he is funny, brilliant, down-to-earth and cute! Hehehe... I also frequent Fiebie's blog. So funny he can really make your day, though I cringe when he curse, ouch! Other blogs I read are mostly work and interest related. I try not to read too much blog as I can get really carried away and end up not working. You can read one blog, then move on to another, then to another. It's like chain-reaction. You read about these strangers you don't even know, getting to know their thoughts, their lives, their friends and in the end, you feel as if you know those people. Amazing kan.

Anyway, I always wonder if there are people out there who read my blog. When I started this, my intention was to record my thoughts about my life with my little daughter, then I added personal thoughts about my own life, and then I added something on what I encounter. It's not a very interesting blog actually that's why I never thought anybody would ever find this blog. But then I know Aimy did stumble upon my blog one day (what keywords did she use, I wonder), and I got feedbacks from Kimkam, my ex-colleage. And I have feedback from someone I don't know but very kind enough with his words - DCharmed.

So, anybody out there who read my blog? If there are, do drop me a line or two or simply email me.

Comments

dcharmed said…
Oh MY God... U mentioned my name here...? hehehe... well kak aniza, I used to work with u before... long long long time ago... if u can guess... :P well u can catch me at http://psychoholic.blogdrive.com too... that is my official blog rather than the blogspot. Have no reason but I just love reading ur writing! Yours is not bad compared to Suhaimi Sulaiman’s anyway… WINK!
Aniza said…
Really? Oh my... memory lapse sebab dah tua and blur. We used to work together? And you're a woman? This is really bad lah, adoi, see I just pulled a grey hair from my head. You are so so mystery, gimme more clues. Anyway, thanks for the nice words :)
dcharmed said…
You want more clues?? Ermm all i can tell... I'm a cute girl! and charmed too, and ok fine... i'm a bit "pendiam" while stuck in your office... oh yeah, i did lend you my jacket once... you got kind a "sejuk" in that "aquarium room" in a office that time, while our discussion... hahaha is that fair enough to recall?
Aniza said…
I know already, I know already! Akak suka, akak suka!
dcharmed said…
hey kak niza... can i add your link to my blog?
Aniza said…
ok la i suppose.