Skip to main content

Sarah Now Has Her Own Golf Set

She finally has got her own golf set. Hubby has been wanting to buy her one for months. I have always thought she's a bit too young and small to get her own set. However, our little family has been going to the driving range for the past few weeks during weekends - me 6 laps around the stadium, hubby hitting some balls, and Sarah - here and there. What made me give in? I saw her hitting the golf balls in style. And she looked so happy. And also it helped that hubby said she has natural swing.

So that fateful Sunday afternoon Sarah got her new golf set and so did I. Yes, yes, I got "conned" too. I got myself a new golf set, new golf shoes and new gloves. I thought since golf is going to be a family affair, I better join in. Surprisingly, golf is quite interesting now that the balls I hit actually fly.

This morning mother and daughter went to the driving range - our first outing alone without hubby. It turned out quite OK despite Sarah got bored early.

Comments