Skip to main content

Registered Sarah for the School

It's confirmed that Sarah will attend Seri Pelangi come 3rd January next year. We finally handed over the registration form last weekend. A huge step for us as parents, an even bigger step for Sarah in this new stage of her life. So, we decided that for the first month, Sarah will attend only morning school and go back by bus. In February we'll see if she's ready to stay there the whole day. Actually not only her, we need to see how my mother fare.

Now problem is to train Sarah to wake up early in the morning. Normally she wakes up around 8am. But school starts at 7.45am, so she needs to be ready at least by 7.30am. That means I will need to wake her up at 7am. That is way, way too early for her.

I actually don't know who feels anxiety more - is it Sarah or me? I will need to let her go, leave her there at the school to be taken care of by strangers... See how attached I am to her? It will wretch my heart to leave her, to wave goodbye, while she's crying. She said she will cry. I hope she will not. Because I might cry too! I remember my trips to Brunei early of this year. I cried first!

Comments