Skip to main content

Aftermath

The haze is getting from bad to worst. I guess the gloominess and suffocation brought by it reflects the state of the heart. My mother is no longer around. This thought keeps repeating itself inside my head over and over. Truthfully, I have "redha" since that last day I took care of her about 1 year and half a month ago. But reality is a totally different thing.

Visited her grave on the next day. Since I didn't have the chance or time to prepare bunga rampai, which seems to be my task when such event happens, I made some.
Kasi make-up sikit...
My father's too!

Anyway, speaking of haze, anak comel sent me a message on Saturday at around 8pm, saying she's not well and if she can come home. We thought of driving down straight away but she said it's OK. She didn't want to "susahkan" both of us. So we went to fetch her early  Sunday morning. Salam tangan saja dah rasa panas. Dia demam dan selsema. The haze was really bad there. After going to panel clinic, we took her home. At least, makan minum terjaga while she's sick. 

Insyaallah esok lepas Subuh we'll be sending her back. Malamnya dia ada mid-term exam pulak. Allah... semoga dia berjaya jawab soalan-soalan peperiksaan dengan betul, tepat dan sempurna dalam keadaan tak sihat tu.

Comments