Skip to main content

Going Ons

To date I've completed 133 CVL pouches. At first, I thought of stopping. Cukuplah kan. Then I remembered that I have to update my friend Yatt that the batik she wanted to make palazzo pants has been sold to someone else. Sebab dia lambat sangat confirm. She then chose 2 other available batiks dengan ucapan - "aku bayar terus nanti orang lain ambik!" 😂. I then asked whether she's interested to contribute to my project and she willingly sponsored 10. Alang-alang, I asked another friend and now I have about 50 to go! Alhamdulillah. Such generous friends. Semoga semua yang contribute to my project dipermudahkan segala urusan, diberi kesihatan yang baik, panjang umur, murah rezeki dan selamat dunia akhirat. Aminnn...
So I bought another cute cotton material for the project. That brown polka dots tu ialah kain untuk buat sarung cushion. Very nice material. Entah bila agaknya boleh jahit!

I actually planned to take anak comel for an adventure this week. But she was a bit hesitant - mula-mula nak, then pikir dulu, then nak balik... Ishhh... by then nak cari tickets and accommodation dah payah, not to mention harga dah naik. Bukan apa, anak comel ni not as adventurous as her Mommy. She would rather we drive than take train, ferry, walk, Grab, flight (yang ni dia OK sangat!). She then suggested we go after Raya, like we used to last time. So, I dah booked. Insyaallah.
Since trip tu tak jadi tu, we went to MyTown. Merayap dua beranak 😎! Sampai pagi-pagi breakfast di Simply Penang makan roti bakar telur goyang. Feeling-feeling pergi Penang walaupun tak jadi!
This Wednesday, I plan an excursion to KL with her. Itinerary dah siap. Mesti dia komplen sakit kaki nanti 😝!

Comments