Skip to main content

Morib Again

I thought of going for a short holiday, to some where near, for this long weekend. After planning, I finally chose Morib (again!). I think it's a beautiful place, doesn't take much time to travel to, and hopefully we get to do things as a little family. So, here goes...

Yesterday:
We reached Morib at almost 3pm. Checked in. Lepas solat, I got everybody to go the the benteng to just watch the sea. I didn't get the chance to see air surut the previous trip. It was obviously so so hot with the current weather. After just a few minutes, back to the chalet and... sleep.
 Panas gila...
Panas, panas gila...

For dinner, we went out for seafood. After stumbling (first having to find an ATM sebab lupa nak withdraw duit, then almost eating at a small gerai with not much prospect), going back to the chalet for Maghrib and going out again, we finally found a nice place - Juvita. 
 Ni baru ikan. Lepas ni sampai sotong & udang goreng tepung and pepahat. I didn't even finish my rice. Sedap. And the price very OK for the food that we ordered.

Malam - spent it watching AJL30 sambil membuat komentari-komentari bernas dengan geng JJCMM2. 

Today:
Nothing happened. Patutnya plan nak walk ke Dataran and then find way to the beach. Didn't happen. Ajak Aliyah swimming kat pool. Didn't happen. It was 9+ and I know nothing is going to happen. So, I took a shower and packed. And got everybody to get ready to check-out. Why stay any longer if everybody is just going to stay in, sleep and watch TV? Why I even bother to plan for a short vacation?

So while waiting for everybody to get ready, I just enjoyed the sea for a while...
So, where to next time? Maybe no more next time. At this juncture, maybe I should consider being a solo traveler :(

Comments