Skip to main content

2015 Recap

A brief recap of 2015. For me.

Very early in the year I lost my father. He passed during my turn of taking care of him at the hospital. It really was a traumatic experience for me. Until now, my heart would ache whenever I pass by Hospital Serdang. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of his passing.

We closed our bike shop after almost 2 years of operations. It was no longer a feasible business to run. The GST implementation hit us hard. So was the currency drop. Before it dragged us down, we had to let it go. Insyaallah Hubby will continue his bike servicing business from home, like he used to.

After a difficult half year, alhamdulillah Hubby got a project. So, it was back to IT consultation work. And I juggled between sending him to work, sending Aliyah to school, at first manning the shop until we closed it down... Sometimes rasa macam berjam-jam duduk dalam kereta.

For the first time in years, I finally got to enjoy my home. I managed to rent off our office and after we closed shop, we moved our stuff back home instead of to the office. At times I said to myself - should have done this earlier! I got to work on our garden, cook, just lie down and watch TV on lazy days. Or work non-stop for hours and hours in my pajamas when I have deadlines to catch.

I went for vacation with a group of friends, after years of not going to such trips. The last trip I went with a friend was to Bali with Yatt. After that, tak pegi anywhere with friends. It was such an awesome trip. We repeated the fun to Morib last week. Insyaallah this Friday we will go to Frasers Hill pulak. Our friend Ies belanja hotel as it's her birthday. Dan sempena dapat duit naik gaji yang dekat 8 bulan tertunggak katanya.

So, that's basically my boring life for 2015 :)

Comments