Skip to main content

Another Year...

Happy new year... Time sure flies. Personally, I don't like new year. It feels like being at the bottom of a mountain and looking up you see the peak amongst the clouds with jagged rocks and obstacles in between. Lama tu nak sampai atas...

I wanted to recap my 2015. Will do it later :). We ended the year "frolicking" at shopping complexes. Banyak duit katanya? Mostly spent on food. Yang penting beli barang keperluan seperti router yang powerful untuk gantikan router original Unifi TM yang sangat menyakitkan jiwa. Asal tutup pintu bilik je Internet dah tak dapat. Sekarang? Bukak movie streaming langsung tak ada buffer ;). Best, best.

My hopes for 2016... Since Aliyah will start school, morning session that is, I hope to get back on my fitness program yang dah lama berkubur. Nak la fit sikit walaupun tak kurus!

I also would like this year to be a more interesting year. Now that I've hooked up with old friends who share similar interest i.e. travelling and eating, I really hope it's going to be a year full of adventure. I read it's normal for women my age. When the kids (or kid) has grown and become independent, the mother will crave for the interests she has sacrificed for years. Now is the perfect time.

I pray for rezeki yang melimpah-ruah this year. Insyaallah... semoga project tidak putus-putus dan consistent. Semoga segala urusan dalam mencari rezeki dipermudahkan. My niat, for me to help people. It feels so, so good to help when you are financially stable. Rasa ringan je tangan kan...

Aliyah will be taking her PT3 this year. Hmm... deep inside, I actually don't really care. But sometimes ada setan kacau my thoughts that I really would like Aliyah to score. But seriously, an exam that has yet to mature and full of political gain is not a true benchmark. I want Aliyah to pursue what she wants, based on her own capabilities. Not fall prey to some standards set by people whose interests are merely to achieve their own KPIs. Education is to be seek and used. It's still too early to see what her interests are. For now, biarlah dia enjoy her schooling days with her friends.

So, a happy new year to you. Hope you will stick to your resolutions :)

Comments