Skip to main content

Starting New Project

Alhamdulillah, sejak close shop rezeki datang dalam banyak bentuk dan cara. I was so worried when we decided to end the business but then seems that it was for the best. Most importantly, I really enjoy staying home :). Ringan rasa kepala sebab kitchen and washing area dah repair. Hubby and I painted the kitchen light brown. Sekarang semangat nak kemas dan masak pun sangat tinggi :). Since I bought the "magic mop", Hubby sangat gembira meng-mop rumah sebab quite enjoyable ;).

Sekarang dah start "reactivate" my vege garden at the side. Weeds dah clear, pasu dah susun, pokok pisang tanduk yang berserabut tu dah clear tinggal a few yang nampak kuat saja. A few weeks ago I bought half a pumpkin untuk buat masak lemak and saved the seeds. Baru semai less than a week, the seeds have sprouted. I also sliced some ripe tomatoes and simply put then into the soil of 2 pots. One of the pots dah nampak tunas. Yeay!

Anyway, after I finished that translation work, sementara tunggu another potential one yang masih belum menjelma, rasa risau juga. So, dok lah berdoa semoga dapat peluang dan rezeki daripada punca yang tidak disangka-sangka. Ya Allah, alhamdulillah... A friend who has not been in contact for years suddenly sent WA message asking how I was doing and asked whether I know anybody who can do URS. I told him I was free, we met up and I got offered. The project will be till February next year. Mainly I coordinate and make sure the reports got completed in time and with all the necessary information. There are already people doing interviews and data gathering. Most importantly, I got to work based on my terms ie work remotely from home and attend only the necessary meetings, perhaps once a week. Insyaallah... Yang penting, it's something that is within my area of expertise. The one that Hubby is currently doing that I was supposed to participate is something new dan agak memerlukan me being there at all times. So, yang tu I dah withdraw from the project walaupun dengan rasa tak berapa best. But then I really am not good with "concepts" and big words. But it was quite an experience, as I believe Hubby is currently experiencing ;).

Comments