Skip to main content

Jejak Kasih :)

Today, after months of "due diligence", we finally met up with one close friend whom we last saw 26 years ago. It's a long, long story of how things happen, of why she simply vanished from our circle of friends... Most importantly, our little group managed to track her.

She was my classmate at primary school in Sungai Besar for that one year I spent there. We then moved to Yayasan Selangor. I was supposed to be in CBN and she Sri Aman but my father switched our schools. We would visit each other during school holidays until I moved to Bangi when I was in Form 4.

We were hesitant when we reached her house. She recognised me instantly :). We spent almost 4 hours catching up. Insyaallah, today will be the first and start of many more meet ups in the future.
That's Ikin or "Toncet" in pink tudung as we fondly call her then :).

Comments