Skip to main content

Melts the Heart

If you ask me who's the most incredible, handsomest, heart-melting singer in the whole wide world, I would say Bryan Adams. Yup! One of the few singers who sounds really amazing singing live.

One nice thing about subscribing to HyppTV is the iConcert channel. This afternoon when I came back home for a while to send Aliyah to school - Bryan Adams live in Sydney was on. Best, best!

I think it was Hubby who kind of introduced me to Bryan Adams during our days in ITM. Once, he made a really big mistake and tried to apologize by playing "Please Forgive Me" to me in the car. Well, it worked until he suddenly disappeared to watch a few guys riding superbikes nearby.

Anyway, Bryan Adams reminded me of the words said by Melvin Bragg (well, I don't really know who he is as we in Malaysia don't get to watch much British programmes). He was in The Kumars at No 42 - a hilarious comedy show currently on Comedy Central every night. He said he believes that the most profound branch of art is music because music has the power to touch the heart. Very true. And in my opinion, the only singer who can make a woman's heart skip a beat through his song is Bryan Adams. Try listening to "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman". Well, put on your earphones and play it full blast!

Heaven - another favourite :)

Comments