Skip to main content

Pre-Wedding - Ejat & Ekin

The past 3-4 days have been very hectic - the wedding preparations and the shop. I try to help out with the wedding as much as I could. On Friday the final preparations climaxed. The night before, my SIL Kak Ros sent a message saying the choc moist for gift packs have arrived. That morning, I "deposited" Aliyah at her Pak Ngah's house to help out while both of us went to the shop. At around 4pm, I went over to help. The chore was simple but tedious. Then we stopped at 6.30pm and came back at 10pm (after close shop) to continue until 12.30am. Penat weh... Sambil-sambil tengok MLM 2013 ramai-ramai.

The next morning I called my Kak Long asking her to come back earlier to help out and bring along my other sister and her kids. Less than half and hour later, Kak Ros called my Kak Long in panic. Apparently, some people (ehem, the other side...) promised to come and help but didn't show up. So, my Kak Long assured her they will come in a jiffy. (There goes our initial plan to "meronggeng" at Alamanda!). With extra help, the task went smoothly that by the time Hubby and I came over at 4pm to help out (actually to makan!), they have finished all 1,200 gift packs. Allah mudahkan urusan...

That night, we went to the clubhouse where the wedding was to be held to check on things and bring over all gift packs. Angah was so happy to see our gifts for the anak yatim. (nice little bottles filled with sweets and chocolates, assortments of 3-1 ie nestum, milo and nescafe, mamee and choc cookies). All went well that night that we actually spent the time there fooling around. Such a nice place to hold a wedding reception - open concept, with children's playground and pool. I could imagine the guests who come with kids would have a hard time containing their kids :)
 Perbincangan hangat menyusun strategi untuk esok... Project manager is Along Iwan in yellow (manager la sangat...)
 Macam ada masalah je... 
 Yang ni memang suka la Abang Ijam & Kak Zura ada...
 Okeh, masalah selesai!
Pandangan belakang!

Comments