Skip to main content

I Am Very, Very Grateful...

Sometimes life can be so harsh that one can forget the little good things in life. Mode #feelingloved #feelingappreciated. Two small things made my day yesterday. 

1) My brother Angah finally visited our shop yesterday. He stayed for 30mins and we talked. He asked where everybody was (my little family that is) and I told him that the 3 of us are at separate places at the moment. Hubby is in Kuantan, Aliyah is at her Mak Long's place. "How did you come to the shop?," he asked. I told him I rode on my bike. Anyway, it rained late afternoon and stopped just before Maghrib. So, around 8.15pm when I was sure that there might not be any customers coming in, I went back. Just as I reached home (oh, last night I clocked 20mins!), I got a call from my SIL Kak Ros, asking me where I was. She said Angah was worried as I didn't call any of them for a ride home as it was raining. 

It feels so good to be remembered, fussed over, worried over...

2) I have started to invite friends and groups to like our FB page including our business partner for CRM projects. I then wrote a lengthy email to him explaining why we were quiet for the past few months and what we are doing now. I also wrote how the past 2 years have been very frustrating - the number of proposals and quotations and presentations we did but the return was not so good. And I wrote that we are now pursuing something we are passionate about and hope he would drop by our shop and carry home a bike or two. He wrote back a very encouraging response, sharing the same sentiment and even recommended us on FB. 

It just feels so good to have friends and associates who supports and encourages. True friends whom we might only see once a year but whose kind words reach out to our hearts. 

Feels so blessed.  

Comments