Skip to main content

We Didn't Get It

The results were out - we didn't get the east coast project. I, however, didn't feel at least frustrated. Why? Because we were told that we were actually favoured but seemed the budget they have is very low they had to award it to someone else. Know what, with that kind of budget, who ever's doing it would be doing it at a loss. Especially since there are hardwares as well. And content translation work. And video streaming. I believe Allah swt knows best.

The project owner said she is so worried about the project - whether it can be done with that small budget. I pity her. However, not all is lost. They will come for our training next month and maybe there will be in-house training as well. Alhamdulillah...

Now, I'm doing this RFP for this financial institution along with our CMS partner - MDA. Just as I thought I would be spending this weekend doing nothing - ie as how weekends should be spent, looks like I'll be working after all. Tak apa lah... insyallah, if ada rezeki kat situ pulak...

Comments