Skip to main content

Bottled Up and Released - But to the Wrong Person

I'm still feeling guilty...

Things have started to get better these days. But still things are tough. I would never give up, I promised myself that but at times it's really tiring. And gosh, work is never ending. One after another. I've been working everyday for the past 3 weeks. No weekend rest. There are always things to finish up, deadlines to catch. Opportunities are there but as of now, they are not certain. But I can't just give up because of the uncertainty, can I? What if the uncertainty become certain? That's why I keep on working because if I stop, things might get worst. I'd rather work than sitting at home staring at the idiot box.

With all these bottled up, I knew it's just a matter of time before I snapped. I've been patient in swimming through all these debris of life, calming my heart, accepting the hardships... But as a parent, the easiest way to release the stress of life is by snapping at your kid. I know that's the worst thing that a parent can do, but I am guilty of that today.

It was just a small thing. But I have apologized. With my words, my big huge hug, and my tears. And with a big plate of roti telur Hj Tapah. And with rm20 to her Abg Ijam to take her to Secret Recipe for blueberry cheese cake.

So, here I am. Alone at the office. Working my ass off regardless of what day of the week it is. Feeling sorry for what I've said. Hoping my daughter is having fun with her Mak Long, Abg Ijam and Kak Zura. Today, she's better off with them than with me.

Comments

kimkam said…
sabar kak..
sarah is way too precious for that..
be strong sis!!
Aniza said…
true... psl tu suka hug dia kuat2 :)

thanks :)