Skip to main content

The Cough is Almost Gone, My Heart is Almost Healed

Last night for the first time in the past month, I got to sleep through the night without coughing. Alhamdulillah... bestnya dapat tidur lena. I am worried because if my cough still persists, I need to go for chest x-ray next week. My research on the Net on my symptoms jumpa macam-macam scary diseases from pneumonia to bronchitis and even lung cancer! Nauzubillah...

And my heart pun dah heal sikit... Even though I still have all these disturbing thoughts about what that woman said and her SMSes, I believe I need to put my trust on my hubby. Especially since all the while that so-called "relationship" happened, there was never even a dent in the love that hubby showered me and my daughter.

It's difficult for me but I have put a closure to that heartbreaking chapter of my married life. Hubby MMS me that woman's photo. I replied: "The one in tudung? Is she also dark and short?". (Dah lah pakai tudung, dah kahwin pulak tu, sibuk nak kejar laki orang whom she feels is her "dream man"! Stupid. What kind of Muslim woman is this?). Hubby replied: "Yes. You know her?". I replied back: "Nope. Just that she's not your type. You like tall, fair and pretty. Like me!". And he sent back: "Exactly!". Hehehehe...

If she were a little bit fairer, a little bit taller and a little bit prettier, I might be worried. Now that I know how she looks like... to quote my daughter - "Mommy lagi beautiful 900 dollars!". She now thinks 900 dollars is so much money, the ultimate number for greatness.

The heartache is very hurtful. And I pray I will never experience this kind of nightmare ever again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well kids with 1 dollar they already consider big. just imagine she values you 900 times more than that b****. tell her she is a '900 angels' girl. may Allah bless you all and live happily.
Aniza said…
She is 900 million an angel :)