Skip to main content

Here and There and Assortment of Aliyah's Photos

Been busy the past few days. Just 2 weeks ago I was "jobless" that I spent the whole week watching "With Love" all 12 long episodes. That's the week I went gaga over Yutaka Takenouchi. Hmmm... handsome... I had a reason though, I mean for spending that time unproductively. I was under a lot of stress. Now that the stress period is over, it's back to work dengan penuh bersemangat. Walaupun hari tu kena aniaya, Allah buka pintu rezeki lain. Alhamdulillah. My training next week received 22 registrations. Break even 5 kali tu :) And a few more projects on the way. And orang yang aniaya I tu dah start datang balik dengan muka pokai nya... Nasib baik la dia ada partner yang baik macam I. Kalau ikut hati memang lah dah tak nak kawan dah... I'm babbling...

Anyway, I tadi cari photo of myself for this company registration, jumpa lah photos of Aliyah zaman dulu kala. Here's some assortments of her photos. So adorable...

3 years old belajar ambik wuduk

Comments