Skip to main content

New Year Wish to You

It's the last day of 2007. How time flies... It's been a great year. Full of ups and downs, stress and highs, happiness and sadness.. There were times I felt like giving up, doubt whether this is all worth it, when life seems like an endless marathon that leads nowhere but downhill... But I managed to go on with 2 important persons in my life - my comel Aliyah whose wet kisses wash all worries away and hubby whose warm firm hugs made all problems manageable.

Aliyah will start school this Wednesday. My little baby is one step into the real world. As much as I worry and want to protect her, it's time to let her go. I know she'll make it, just that school just looks so huge for her little body to me.

Anyway, here's a new year's wish from me. I pray the new year will bring you happiness and strength to face the challenges ahead. Face it with your loved ones around you. I believe it's going to be a turbulent year with all these political going-ons both locally and beyond our borders. But if we stick to our beliefs and values, we should be OK.

Happy new year 2008, and happy new year 1429. God bless.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wishing you a happy and prosperous new year to you and your family. keep on writing.
Anonymous said…
semoga bertambah Iman, Taqwa dan rezeki di 2008.... untuk diri, keluarga dan sahabat2 :)