Skip to main content

Death of an Actor

I got an SMS from my sister this afternoon. It said "Hani Mohsin died of stroke". I'm now so used to receiving pranks, I decided to brush it away. After all, I watch this guy on "Roda Impian" every evening with Sarah. It's a good show to expose her to spelling and reading Malay words. In fact, we watched the show last night and he was in pretty good health.

I then decided to check the gossip website and saw that there already pages of postings on that. It confirmed the news with a few forumers even citing reading it on online newspapers. Innalillahi wainnalillahirajiun... He really is dead. And so young, only 41 years old. And what made me sad was that he died while catching a flight north with his 9 year old daughter, apparently for a holiday. If that is not tragic enough, then pray tell me what else can be that tragic. Oh, there's another death in the news today about the Pahang princess (old one) who got stabbed by her own son and died. Royalty and filthy rich with a drug addict as a son. Not so surprising.

Back to Hani Mohsin, I am not a fan but I just sadden me that he died at such a young age. Life is short.

Comments