Skip to main content

Most Compassionate Little Girl in the Whole Wide World


If there is an award for the most caring and compassionate kid in the whole wide world, Sarah will win it hands down. I really don't know where she inherited the traits from but she is so very caring, so very symphathetic and so very kind-hearted especially to us her parents.

Yesterday on the way to school, I told her that I would wait for her at my mother's place hoping it would not rain like the day before. The day before it rained so heavily that I was late fetching her from my mother's. Then she asked me, "Semalam hujan mummy bawak payung tak?". I told her yes even though I didn't and asked her why. She said, "Sarah takut mummy basah" and smiled to me angelically. She can make my heart melt like butter under a hot sun.

There are many, many more such occasions when she showed her empathy and care. To me she is the most perfect daughter anyone could ever dream of - she never shows her tantrums in public, she listens to us, she doesn't grab everything in sight at the store when we go out shopping... She is simply - Sarah. Now that I'm thinking that maybe (I really don't know if I can endure) we should try for a second one, I'm always in doubt whether we will ever get such an amazing child like Sarah.

Comments