Skip to main content

Syukur for Such Good Investment

My sewing machine has proven to be such an excellent investment. I started with Brothers machine which I later sold to my niece, Atie. (She has since started making custom make bed sheets.) I then upgraded a little bit to Singer Confidence which I bought used from my second sister. I keep track of every single item I bought which I use for my sewing projects. Even buttons and threads. Alhamdulillah, last April I broke even and since then have started to make profit. Not much yet, still...

Anyway, I completed the two palazzos ordered by fellow CBF.
 Completed this palazzo pants for Coach Aqish. Looks quite nice bila dah jadi.
 Another one for Rahani.
Lipat cantik-cantik, sekali dengan free gift - bookmarks.

Now tengah tak ada kerja. Semoga adalah orders baru masuk. Meantime, Hubbs order one pants untuk dia pakai around the house. Alang-alang nak potong kain, maybe I can make myself one pair of palazzo. Kena gali my stash of materials dalam box!
Dah lama Hubbs cari tempat nak repair jeans dia yang koyak kat peha ni. Dah tanya a few places but mostly they do alterations not repairs. Last week I terjumpa video repair jeans koyak di YouTube. Jadinya, I pun try lah. Alhamdulillah... akak korang dah boleh repair jeans sekarang 😅!

Comments