Skip to main content

OMG... It's D-day!

SPM examination starts today. Sejak 2-3 lepas rasa sebak saja. It's not the exam that's giving me this melancholy feeling, it's the realisation that anak comel has grown up. Of course I do share those butterflies in my stomach. But then, anak comel has shown lately that she works hard for the exam. InsyaAllah... she will do well, within her own ability. Setiap hari I doakan. Doakan anak comel juga ya.
One moment she's this small...
Suddenly she's sitting for her SPM exam! This was taken this morning.

From today till early next month, things will be a teeny bit stressed around the house. I can just feel my hair turning grey. Tapi selepas setiap kesusahan akan datang kesenangan kan. InsyaAllah. Meanwhile, I'm trying my very best to calm her down, make sure she eats well, gets enough sleep, have her things ready before sitting for her exam... The usual hard stuff!

Comments