Skip to main content

Lonely Weekend

I spent the weekend mainly alone. In a way, I kind of enjoy it. Tapi 2 hari tu kira dah maksimum kot! Aliyah went for her school trip to Pulau Pangkor from Friday night. She came back last night. Hubbs worked the whole weekend till late night. Siap pergi meeting adik-beradik. So I was home alone😊. Bila dah sorang-sorang, yang paling tak dijaga ialah makan. For those 2 days, we both had heavy breakfast dan lepas tu tak payah fikir pasal makan dah!
Rindunya ya amat dengan anak comel ni💋

What I did when I was alone? Gardening, of course. Weeds dah sangat banyak. Cabut weeds, cantas pokok, bakar daun. Macam orang duduk kampung😄. Lepas tu tengok TV. There was this show on NatGeo People about living simple lives. Allah... bila fikir, how I wish we can live that kind of life. Tak payah lah nak fikir beli macam-macam. Aim jadi minimalist.
This might be a bit too much la kan. Duduk isolated kat pulau di Norway. Sampai nak makan ikan pun kena dive and catch dengan harpoon. Tapi sangat, sangat amazed dengan that kind of life.

Lepas tu work on my sewing machine. I managed to sew 3 tote bags on Saturday and 1 Japanese knot bag on Sunday. Yang sangat best ialah berjaya perfectkan the "arm" of knot bag. Kali ni memang potong kain pun precise, siap snip triangle (guna technique orang lain) untuk pastikan materials semua memang sama. Dan iron betul-betul sampai dapat lipatan yang sama untuk both inside and outside materials.

I completed the knot bag just after Asar. Punyalah happy and satisfied. Masalahnya bila sorang-sorang tak de sapa nak share excitement lah pulak. Dua hari terperap dalam rumah terus rasa lemas. So I changed, laced up my running shoes and went jogging. Last I worked out was the Bottled Hope trail run before puasa. Punyalah lama tak exercise kan... I just jogged with no clear route. It's one of those rare occasions when I don't have to take care of anybody but myself. Nothing waiting for me at home. Siap fikir dalam kepala, if I went too far and I got tired to go back, I'll just hop on the Selangor Smart Bus yang dah start kat sini sejak minggu lepas! 😁

Apparently, if your body is tuned to exercise, and you stopped for a while, you actually picked up where you left. Albeit being out of breath. Hahaha... cakap macam lah fit sangat kan! But it's true. I expected to just walk sebab sure tak larat but I actually did manage to jog quite a bit. Considering 2 months of being dormant, berjaya jogged/walked for 5.69kms in 1 hour and 5 minutes 💪.
 From our house, naik ke Anjung, then naik ke Legundi, terus sampai Vista, masuk jalan masjid dan sekolah agama, terus ke sekolah menengah, then naik jalan ke Haji Tapah. It was close to 7pm so I took the short cut kat tepi apartment Mawar and hop down the slope back to our house.
Balik steady je. Tapi lepas mandi terus rasa sakit sana, sakit sini!

Comments