Skip to main content

A Whole New World

This video is 2 years back but I kept on watching/listening to it. After Beauty and the Beast years years ago, terus jadi peminat setia Disney cartoons 😊. I remember listening to the tape of Aladdin soundtrack masa practical teaching. Drive dari rumah sewa di Dengkil ke Bukit Changgang, Banting. Among my housemates, I was the only one yang kena ajar sesi petang. Macam tau-tau je I ni tak berapa boleh bangun pagi!

Sebelum ke sekolah, akan singgah kat satu rumah ni ambik sekali sorang student Form 1. I can't remember how we got into that arrangement. But at least, ada teman pergi dan balik sekolah. I think she must have thought I was crazy for playing the soundtrack of a cartoon almost every day. At one point I told her, listening to songs is one of the best ways to improve one's English. Mesti dia kata dalam hati - ye la, tapi main lah lagu lain Cikgu ooiii!

Lea Salonga and Brad Kane sounded exactly the same. Even better. Kalau dengar saja tanpa tengok video memang terbayang video clip masa dia orang muda-muda dulu. They were so cute together.

Comments