Skip to main content

Of This and That

Aliyah went for school trip to Lenggong, Perak from Friday to Saturday. We sent her off at 10.30pm and she came back the next night. Like any other parents, I believe, I worry sick about her. Sigh... baru pergi school trip kan. I made her promise to send updates and she did :).
The museum was "not bad lah" she said? Amboi... But she had lots of fun with her friends in Sungkai hot spring.

On Saturday, Hubby and I spent almost the whole day out. We went to buy new lights for the living room and "accidentally" (boleh ke?) bought this basin that I know would be very useful for our laundry area. It has this old-fashioned looking scrubbing surface at the side to wash small items. Now, laundry area dah settle. Need to go step by step until we worked on the whole house.
Organised sikit rupanya...

Oh, we spent hours at this so-called health check-up. And signed up. At this age, anything related to health memang senang sangat terjebak :(. Later in the evening, tunggu Aliyah balik. We were worried. The weather was very bad. That was the evening when there was storm around Shah Alam and Dengkil. I read people got stuck in traffic jams all over the place. Alhamdulillah Aliyah came back safe and sound just 30 minutes later than expected.

Other than that, the weekend was also spent working on that translation project. I got this very bad backache I had to go bekam on Saturday morning. Sekarang masih ada sikit-sikit... I just finished the last file at around 3pm just now. I think there still are a few short pages to do. But the bulk of it has been completed. Alhamdulillah...

Comments