Skip to main content

Kasi Summary Sikit!

I had a rough week. Till Thursday. The translation work needed to be finalised. The last 3 files were emailed on Wednesday afternoon. Deadline was 10am Thursday. I knew one of the files must be very long because I have been expecting it. Since I had to go to a meeting on Wednesday, I could only start on the files at night. And worked till 2am, then woke up at 4.30am and continued. I sent a message to ask for a few hours of extension and I finally completed all the work at 12.45pm. Hubby came in to inform about a few things but my brains got completely shut out. I didn't even comprehend what he said and I was at the brink of tears. I hate deadlines! Alhamdulillah all is completed. Yeayy! Semoga client gembira dan akan bagi the same job for next year's report :)

On Friday, I rewarded myself for all the hardwork :). After Aliyah came back from school, we went to IOI City Mall. Of course she got her things first! I got a Mother's Day present from her - a Murakami book.
 Beli baju baru kat H&M. Bersemangat nak guna duit sendiri. Last-last, Mommy bagi RM50 and she topped up the rest. Suka!
 My present :)
 Dah penat pusing-pusing, singgah Dave's Deli for apple pie. Sedap!

Hari ni we managed to work on our 3rd bedroom. Sebelum ni memang sangat menyemakkan mata. Ada TV untuk Aliyah main game. It's also a storage place for Aliyah's old toys. Also tempat iron baju dan simpan baju yang senang dicapai. Baju dah menjadi 3 railings, yang mostly tak pakai pun. Jadinya, hari ni cleared Aliyah's old toys. Nak bagi all the Barbie stuff to Siti for my nieces. Baju pun dah pilih-pilih. Ada yang jadi kain buruk, ada yang bagi orang, ada yang masuk plastic bag letak depan rumah (with a label - BAJU), in case the garbage men have some us of them. Still in good condition, cuma tak pakai dah. Katil single dah dibuka, insyaallah nak bagi Jimmy - our ex-neighbour yang dah pindah tapi rumahnya banjir just recently. My portable sauna yang terbiar kat bilik bawah sudah dibawa ke atas (semoga semangat kembali membara untuk bersauna). Finally, we put in the rack with baskets which we bought at Ikea. And the result...
Waahh... sangat cozy gitu. (Thanks to Hubby yang berpeluh-peluh bekerja!)
Barulah rasa tak semak kepala :)

Comments