Skip to main content

This Past Week

I have been working like crazy to finish up M2 for the past 2 weeks that I developed very bad and painful shoulder and back pain. The shoulder pain shoots right up to my neck. Banyak kali Hubby suruh pergi klinik but I was determined to finish up the work first and worry about everything else later. The day after submitting M2, I realised the pain is really bad. At one point, I feel like I can't hold my head because of the neck pain. So, I resorted to get a massage. Traditional one. Specific for nerves.

Apparently, my shoulder is a bit dislocated and my "urat belikat" dah bengkak. Terrible. And what's even more terrible is that I got to know that I have much more than those pains. And I have been suffering for years. No wonder my coughs were really bad.

Now that M2 is out of the way, we are starting work on M3. Insyaallah next week we'll start having meetings for the next phase. Meanwhile, I have this 65 pages of annual report to translate. I have distributed to the regulars and hope they are doing their part. And hope that the work I receive will be almost perfecto that I don't have to do much rewriting. I need to rest my back.

Now, on the shop, we have signed up with another supplier and we now bring Merida bikes. Nice.
Jemput, jemput datang ke mysa bike hub. We have Merida, Charge and XDS for MTB. 

Comments