Skip to main content

Mimi Gave Birth!

Subuh this morning I heard loud tapping noises from the back room upstairs where we put Mimi - isolated her in Aliyah bathroom until she gives birth. She wanted to go out. She then rushed out and went under the bed sniffing here and there. Aliyah's old baby mattress fell down under the bed and I told Mimi - "Nak beranak kat atas tu pun boleh!". Then I closed the bedroom door.

This morning, I went to feed her and found she actually has given birth - relaxing on the baby mattress nursing her babies. I saw 3 little kittens - mostly black with whites. Black and white! More black than white! Adoii...

Tak apa lah... Hope she can take care of the kittens.

Now there are 6 in the house. I have yet to tell my story about another kitten we adopted an orange tabby Aliyah named - Tabby. He looks exactly like Kiki masa baby. One rainy night this Ramadhan we heard meowing of a kitten very near to our house. Aliyah and me went out to investigate with a torchlight. It was still drizzling and Aliyah said there's a kitten under the car opposite our house. I went and called it out, and it actually came out. I took it to our porch, give it some food and it ate like it's starving. Hubby asked around but nobody claimed it. Now, he's permanently residing at our house. Very naughty. I guess he's a Kiki replacement. Same fascination with soft toys...

No pictures yet. Soon.

Comments