Skip to main content

The McDreamy Smile

Dulu-dulu crazy about Grey's Anatomy. Siap download all the episodes sampai penuh my external hard drive. Patutnya buat backup working files. At one point had to make one hard decision, so I deleted all the episodes. Mana lagi penting kan? Of course lah working files.

Anyway, watched one episode last weekend. I actually dah tak follow sangat now. But that episode made me remember one of the reasons why I was so crazy about the show. It's McDreamy's smile. Not any other ordinary smile, you see. It's the kind of smile that he gives as a husband to his wife.

That episode, he just woke up from sleep in the morning to go to work while his wife just came home to catch on her sleep. He got up, closed the window shutters (so that Mer can sleep in the dark - sighh... small sayang gestures), turned back to look at Mer (who had fallen asleep) and smiled. The kind of loving smile that a husband gives no matter how crazy, eccentric, irritating, clumsy, or nonsensical a wife is. The kind of smile that says - you might be a bit goofy but I love you no matter what.
Something like this... but not quite.

Comments