Skip to main content

Kung Fu Panda 2 Awesomeness

It's a good day today. Better than the previous days. I got this assurance that no evilness can touch my company. Even though sleep is still difficult, it's celebration time. So, as we promised our little girl, it's Kung Fu Panda 2 day!

We also declared it's Aliyah Maisarah's day, so she choose what she wish to do from 10am to 3pm. Right after, Mommy and Abah need to go to the office. So, after breakfast, we went to Alamanda. I was not sure whether we can get tickets or not actually. The queue was long, and with a throbbing headache, I was secretly praying we go another day. But it's Aliyah's day after all, so she got her wishes. I was so surprised we got tickets with good seats. Apparently, people were queuing for Pirates. The movie? Awesome! My only comment - go watch! Despite my headache, I could still appreciate the beautiful animation.

As usual, I always get inspiration from such movies. This time - the conversation between Lord Shen and Po...

Lord Shen: How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything, I scarred you for life.

Po: See that’s the thing Shen, scars heal,

Lord Shen: No they don’t… wounds heal.

Panda: Oh yah… what do scars do? They fade I guess.

Lord Shen: I don’t care what scars do…

Panda: You should Shen. You got to let go of the stuff from past – because it just doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.

Awesome advice...

Comments