Skip to main content

I Think I Missed These... Part 2

 I managed to catch up with geng achik-achik a few times during the time I was not well. They have helped cheer me up in our WA group. Even when they just talked among themselves about nonsense, I was gladly entertained.

In December, I remember feeling so terrible I couldn't bear it anymore that I called An Nur Hospital to set appointment with the psychiatry unit. I desperately wanted an appointment the next day but I was told the doctor doesn't take new cases. The earliest appointment I could get was the day after with another doctor. I had one day to kill and to a person with such condition, a day can equal to endless hours of agony. I messaged Mas telling her I was really sick and she immediately set to meet me right there and then. We met at IOI City Mall, had lunch, just talked about our families and friends, no mention at all about my condition until the end of our lunch. Itu pun because I suddenly felt sick and suffocated with the surrounding that I told Mas I need to go home.  

I dragged Hubbs and anak comel to Mas's house sometime in January for a small meet-up. I was at my worst at that time. For the first time ever, I didn't eat anything at her house. I just drank tea. No appetite, didn't feel anything can go down to my stomach. Anak comel happily ate buttermilk prawns with mantao buns! Mas and Ies said my face looked like something was really wrong.

In March, when I was better, they organised a picnic at the lake near Shah Alam Library. I finally could eat then and had a blast eating all the picnic food they brought!

We had satay from Hartini and loads of other food including cheesecake baked by Nisa.
That sense of having fun finally returned. Alhamdulillah rezeki dapat kawan-kawan yang baik.

We managed to get together for buka puasa too. 

Buka puasa buffet in Puchong. The food was awesome!
Siap Mas beli cake dari Gula Cakery sorang satu sempena birthday Jay.

My circle is really small. There are only a few family members whom I am close with. Same goes with friends. I don't have many. However, this close knit was the ones that helped me during my difficult time and I sincerely thank them for being there for me. Alhamdulillah.

In May, before anak comel started her new semester, I managed to squeeze in a short trip to Melaka with anak comel. Just the two of us. It was actually to collect her certificates from MMU Melaka. Alang-alang ke sana, we stayed over for the night. 

Dia nak sangat bawak pergi sini tempat dia pergi dulu dengan kawan-kawan.
This gula melaka pancakes are divine!
We stayed at the Shore
Anak comel ni tak berapa adventurous. So we went for dinner just next door. Ada restaurant Chef Wan rupanya. Try lah! Boleh la, quite nice.
On the way back, we wanted to have lunch at MPO but nothing much there. Dapat idea masuk PD kejap lunch dekat seafood restaurant we went to last time. Siap tapau same menu untuk makan dengan Hubbs kat rumah.

Stay safe ya...

Comments