Skip to main content

I Think I Missed These... Part 1

 The 5 months plus I didn't update anything here meant that I missed recording a lot of things. I went through my Whatsapp gallery and found loads of photos I didn't upload to my Google Photos. I didn't make it automatic like before because there were too many junks. Anyway, I need to update here so that I won't forget, insyaallah. So, here goes.

21st March was anak comel's graduation ceremony. She finally earned her Diploma in Accounting. By then, she has actually started her degree. 

I realised she's a big, big girl now after seeing this...
We bought her that bouquet as a surprise. I handed her the flowers as she walked pass after receiving her scroll. Her friends came over too and gave her the balloons.
This picture is so beautiful
I pray she will succeed in her degree. Insyaallah.

I booked our little family a retreat to Port Dickson early December last year but had to cancel as that very weekend we were supposed to go, I started that sickness that made me emotionally collapsed for the next 3 months. I started to get a bit better end February so I rescheduled. That Friday afternoon before we went was the day we received news that our final disbursement of our old house was in and we had 7 days to vacate the house. We went anyways!

We went to Alexa PD Water Chalet. Our rezeki, the manager put us in the chalet that has one of the best views.
That's our chalet at the back
I am forever grateful to this man who took care of me when I was down
And this girl too... 
We found a nice Chinese Muslim seafood restaurant nearby. The salted egg squid was excellent. Actually kan, semua sedap!

Going a month back, end January Hubbs took us to Kuala Kangsar for a short trip on our wedding anniversary. Dia sebenarnya ada mini reunion with his school friends and thought the trip would do good for me. Honestly, it was really though at that time to travel that far with that condition. I struggled. But it was good to get out of the house at least for the weekend.

We stayed at Sayong Resort just at the bank of Sungai Perak
You can see the little town on the other side of the river. While Hubbs went to meet his friends, anak comel took me out for a walk.
I was at one of my lowest points this time. I lost some weight and good thing face mask was mandatory you couldn't see my hollow face. Allah... thank God I survived the hurricane.

Will update more insyaallah...

Stay safe!

Comments