Skip to main content

What a Day...

Yesterday was Hubby's first day being posted at client's office. Suddenly, I was transported back to that time 4 years ago - me being sole consultant. Except this time around it was worst because I was car-less. I just knew it would be a hectic day. Alhamdulillah dapat arrange for Ejat's Kembara. So, early morning dah ke Bro Muzz's office for a meeting which lasted 2 hours. I had 2 banks to go to (counter service) and it was already 12.15pm. Aliyah finishes school at 1.10pm and I have to arrange for Aliyah to get on a van. Which van? I had no idea. All I know from Hubby was - grey van.

At the 2 banks, dok zikir minta Allah mudah dan cepatkan urusan because I need to get to Aliyah's school and also that I promised 2pm to return the car. Alhamdulillah orang tak ramai sangat and I managed to get to the school 5mins before the bell rang. Drive pulak Kembara manual - let's see, the last time I drove a manual car was like... ages ago? Anyway, after much difficulty managed to get Aliyah on the van (which actually is a dark blue van and not grey!). Dan alhamdulillah van tak penuh as the driver split her route into 2 trips. Then rushed to the office to time and monitor Aliyah get off the van pulak. She had to cross the busy road in front of the office which got me really worried. I'm not going to imagine the days that I had to go for meetings and had to leave her to fend for herself. Then, got her to practise doing everything on her own - get up the office, open the lock of my room, etc. Lunch - Sup Utara downstairs. I must get the owner's phone number to arrange for her lunch.

I pray for her safety.

Comments