Skip to main content

Surprise Your Loved Ones with Cupcakes

Remember I said I was so inspired by my interviews with several people who have their own online business? I actually had an idea on an online store 2 years ago. I even drew up my own business plan. But it never materialise. And now, I'm actually reactivating the idea. The website is still being developed, I hope it will be ready come Mother's Day.

Anyway, among the products for sale on the website will be cupcakes. Yes, we are still doing cupcakes whenever we receive orders, normally from my sister or close friends. Sometimes, when we are free (a.k.a. no work or project), we would bake cupcakes just for fun and get Hubby to sell them at his office. He doesn't mind especially that he gets sales commission. Not much but lepas lah duit toll and cigarettes.

So, here are a few. My idea is for buyers to send the cupcakes as a surprise - birthday ka, anniversary ka, expressing love ka, nak say sorry for being a jerk ka, or just suka-suka... For cupcakes, we deliver to these areas: Bdr Baru Bangi, Seri Putra, Bkt Mahkota, Kajang and Putrajaya. Interested?
16 cuppies with butter cream in a nice gold box with little flower deco and tie up with gold ribbons. Flavours available: choc moist, vanilla, orange or lemon (we use real orange/lemon zest and squeeze the juice). Cuppy size = 9.
Side view
12 cuppies with butter cream, also in the same gold box and all the frills but bigger size - hard pink polka dot cups. Same flavours available.
Pandangan sisi... The taste? Delicious. Betul...

Comments