Skip to main content

House Renovation: Week 7.5

I'm back as the pillar. I have no qualms being a pillar as long as what I do is appreciated. I understand sometimes in the midst of frustration one can be a bit cruel, unintentionally. But the words still hurt. And being a nice pillar, words of apology can heal the wound. Especially when the pillar comes home seeing the house was in a wreck, and the other pillar down and sick. Mana nak dapat wifey baik macam I ni cik abang oooiiii...

Anyway, yesterday the two pillars visited the new house. It's week 7.5 now. I know it's boring, but we are excited OK.
Nice sky view after a rain
Kaki lima patio dah disimen. Longkang pun dah ditutup. Akak ni bukan muda sangat lagi, longkang kena tutup takut tersungkur laks...
I requested for this pipe kat tepi rumah, senang nak siram pokok nanti, tapi konon-konon nak buat exotic sikit nak letak batu sungai kat tempat air jatuh tu. Tempatnya dah disimen. Nanti nak kena cari kepala paip cantik sikit...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Busuk2 bini tua gak, sakit pening pun carik bini tua gak.

Tapi Puan Aniza kita ni tak busuk kan?
Aniza said…
wah, sensitip tu. suamiku setia pada yg satu sahaja.