Skip to main content

Things Have Gotten Better

 Alhamdulillah. Things have started to get better. In Selangor that is. KKM said it's due to the high number of vaccination in the state. Dengan izin Allah vaccine works. Walaupun selalu sakit hati baca pasal anti-vaxxers ni, I must say I do respect their choice as human beings. However, the feeling should be mutual. They should respect us, pro-choice too. Or for a much better term - pro-evidence. As being vaccinated is a choice, both parties should accept the consequences. For anti-vaxxers, they must accept the fact that there are things they can't do, places they can't go, etc. I don't understand why they say they are being discriminated. To me, itu untuk keselamatan dia orang sendiri. You are not protected, so you shouldn't go around freely because you might get infected. You should stay home. And for us pro-evidence, kita akan jadi zombie tak lama lagi. Tadaaaa... 😜

I actually just finished a night jog. My very first jog ever since PKP started in 2019! Masuk September ni tiba-tiba rasa macam nak mula jogging balik. All these while tak jogging sebab I tak berani nak berselisih dengan other joggers. Maklumlah, masing-masing nafas hembus kencang macam lembu kena kejar dengan ahli kariah masjid time Raya Haji. Seriously, you never know kan... Like I said before - be paranoid! I tried walking around my taman a few times at night and the surrounding looked good. Almost nobody is out at around 9.45pm. So, malam ni I tried with Hubbs. Nak set 5km memang too ambitious lah kan. So I set 2.5km. Tapi berjaya 2km saja! Tapi alhamdulillah I still could jog. Insyaallah will try to add 500m sikit demi sikit. 

Petang tadi buat cardio 30mins. Jadilah!

These past 2 weeks dapat juga sale from Shopee. Alhamdulillah. Sold a few face masks and mask covers. Sambil-sambil tu, I managed to make 2 patchwork tote bags. Minggu ni dapat jual satu. Yeaayyy! Sekarang tengah cari kerajinan untuk buat lagi tambah stock.

Sold the bottom one. Patchwork tote bag ni modal tak banyak. Muslin fabric tu je. Kain batik patchwork tu kain perca lebih buat palazzo dan face masks. Cumanya time consuming sikit sebab gali dalam plastik kain perca pilih mana yang sesuai, potong ikut ukuran, then susun, after that baru jahit cantumkan. 

Kittens kat rumah ni dah masuk 3 minggu. Nampak agak sihat. Dah mula jenguk kepala nak keluar. Tapi batch kali ni tak berapa bising. Sebab well-fed kot. Mak dia rajin jaga. And she looks so proud of her kittens. Pegang sikit pun dia membebel.

Anak comel dah bagi nama. Yang putih tu Tuna, yang tengah tu Sardin, dan yang belang tu Salmon. Haisshhh...

Oh ya. Since I got my birthday present early, anak comel and I decided to get Hubbs his birthday present early too! Pening mulanya pikir nak bagi apa. Budget pun tak lah banyak mana kan. Selepas I scroll website Decathlon berjam-jam, I found the perfect one. We hope it will be well used.

Inilah dia! Headband dengan bluetooth earphone. So, bila pakai - peluh pun dia serap, telinga pun boleh dengar music. Semoga bermanfaat! Hubbs completed his 105km challenge last month. Actually dia sambung lagi. Katanya 500km. Waahhh...

Anyway, stay safe. We are still fighting this war.

Comments