Skip to main content

Paranoia Mode On

 Today's case is 21K plus. Highest number of deaths was recorded a few days ago at 300 plus. I have one good friend from school who's battling Covid19. Alhamdulillah after almost 3 weeks of battle, she's getting better. But her experience was harrowing. She got her 2nd dose of vaccine just a few days before she was positive if I'm not mistaken. It truly helped we believe. Just this week, one of my favourite singers Siti Sarah passed away after contacting Covid19. She didn't get to see the baby she delivered while she was in induced coma. It was so heart-breaking to think of her baby who will never get to know his mother. And just yesterday, a young couple died within a day of each other leaving behind a daughter age 2 years old. These are the depressing stories we read every single day nowadays.

With these craziness happening, naturally I've switched my paranoia mode on. Hubbs and I are both in vulnerable stage right now having received our 2nd dose of vaccine last weekend. It will take 14 days for our antibody to develop some kind of resistance to the virus. That's why we stay home. No contacts with anybody other than our little family. But then, as much as we try things happen. Last week I developed ear infection that left me feeling feverish and so much pain in my right ear. Dua kali pergi klinik. Nak cepat baik punya pasal. I didn't want to postpone my vaccine appointment. I read somewhere if you are not well, you are not encouraged to get your jab. Alhamdulillah by Sunday, my fever was almost gone. Surprisingly, the 2nd dose side effects were bearable. I had headaches but I guess the headache because of my ear infection felt much severe than the headache that the vaccine triggered. My back felt a bit sore. And that's it. I exercised on my 3rd day and it felt OK. Hubbs lagi lah. Terus continue his running macam biasa. 

But seriously, it felt so good to be vaccinated. Alhamdulillah. But we are not out of the woods yet. Anak comel will get her 2nd dose early next month. Mode berjaga-jaga will be on until mid next month. Maybe lepas tu baru lega.

Tapi kan, I memang tak boleh lah kalau tak pergi grocery shopping. We tried for a month. Stress akak. Everytime we order things from Lotus using PandaMart, there are always things not available. In the end, yang memenuhkan fridge adalah benda-benda tambahan yang beli sebab saja-saja while important stuff tak juga dapat. Mulanya plan nak keluar dengan Hubbs tomorrow tapi pagi tadi I thought - I've got to do this. I will go to war today! So I went! Berbekalkan doa suami tercinta, double masking dan TnGo ewallet yang dah siap top-up. Hahaha... macam-macam doa I baca masa dalam kereta. 

Tak sampai sejam kot. Ambik semua benda yang perlu untuk stock 2 minggu. Gula, tepung yang PandaMart kata sold out tu berkepuk-kepuk dalam basket. Ada je!

These past 2 weeks, I've been busy making orders for face mask cover. Pelik pulak tiba-tiba menderu-deru order masuk. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki. Suddenly orders stop kejap. Sempat take a breather. Ada 2-3 enquiries masuk tapi tak confirm lagi. Insyaallah. Sekarang tengah buat a few more guna kain baru untuk tambah stocks. Nak offer more variety.

Dan sempena dapat jual face mask cover dengan agak meriah, I spent the money on 8.8 sale beli barang pukul 12malam! Mengada betul. I beli air fryer. Sebenarnya dah lama nak beli. Konon nak eat healthy. Use less oil. Rasanya daripada tahun lepas dok fikir. This time around, beli je lah. 

Tadaaa! Warna dark blue. Very sleek looking. Setakat ni I dah guna untuk goreng keropok lekor crispy. Dan tadi try goreng tahu untuk buat tahu bilis goreng berlada. Belum try benda lain lagi. Nak kena beli paper alas dia dulu supaya food tak melekat sangat kat basket dia. Pagi tadi I timbang turun 500g. Waahhh... berkesan kot?

Pada 1 Muharram, kucing nama PC kat rumah ni beranak 3 ekor. First time dia beranak dulu dia tak pandai jaga. So, anak dia semua mati. Seminggu lebih juga dia bising cari anak dia. Penat I slow talk dengan dia bagitau anak dia dah tak da. Haissshhh... Anyway, this time around dia dah belajar daripada kesilapan lalu. Terrer betul jaga anak. Gemuk, bulat, sihat semuanya. Alhamdulillah. 

Tiga ekor jugak. Comel lah juga. As always, we just help to take care. Tak nak sayang whatsoever. The last batch of kittens semua mati. Sakit apa tah. Grandma tu pun dah lama tak nampak.

Oh ya, anak comel started her classes this week. She's officially an undergraduate student now. Alhamdulillah. Classes are still conducted online. For her degree, she enrolled at MMU Cyberjaya. It's a different faculty and campus even though she's pursuing the same program. So, last week dia agak kelam-kabut settlekan macam-macam from registering subjects to getting approval for credit transfers. Surprisingly she has become so much matured and she handled everything on her own without us having to help out. We are so proud of her! It's quite sad that she didn't get to experience staying and studying in campus. Insyaallah when this craziness has subsided, we hope she will get the chance.

Stay safe. Be paranoid. Don't go near anybody. Tak apa. Asalkan kita dan keluarga kita selamat. Better safe than sorry. Insyaallah. Itu usaha kita. Semoga Allah lindung kita daripada wabak yang dahsyat ini.

Comments