Skip to main content

Our Weekend

It's a working weekend for me. Nothing new. Yesterday Aliyah went to her friend's house and together with her gang, they went to complete their PT3 Geography project paper. Gave me a few hours of peace to work. Bukan apa, nanti asyik nak tanya dia - "Aliyaahhh... you hungry yettt?"

Other than that, it was work, eat out, nothing much. After Raya I haven't started my walking routine yet. Nowadays, weekend pun have to go to my mother's place. I don't have the luxury of Saturday and Sunday mornings to exercise anymore. Tak apalah, selagi ada kudrat cubalah sedaya-upaya. Kena tabahkan hati dan kuatkan semangat. Insyaallah. 
 Monthly dental appointment. One of those rare Saturdays yang orang tak ramai. Was told that Aliyah can be off the braces in 6 months' time.
 Saturday night dinner at Grato. Kuat makan si kurus ni lah!
Today's lunch at Nando's Alamanda. Now I know how to get Aliyah to eat veges. She loves the Caesar Salad. Punyalah penuh dengan cheese. Patutlah :)

Comments