Skip to main content

Of Things Lately

Things have been a mixed of emotions lately.

Work wise, alhamdulillah, things have started to get better. We worked hard, pray and doa hard, and finally projects and opportunities are coming our way. Some opportunities are even unexpected - a letter from East Coast inviting us to a sebutharga, Hubby's bike ride comrade asking him whether we can improve his agency's website. It is still early but at least this new project we are starting next week will pay for our and our staff's salary at the very least till end of the year. I thank God for that. Maybe it is also a sign. The moment I got that person's name off my company share, rezeki started to come in. However, in my prayers, I always say "redha" for all the challenges and hardships we have been facing. It brought us closer to Allah swt for sure.

Family wise, it is now a sad episode actually. Certain things happen and it is not what we wish to "embark" on but something we had to do. The only thing we can do now is to pray and doa for my parents' well-being. Daily we perform solat hajat and sedekah ayat Qursi to them. Semoga mereka sentiasa dirahmati Allah swt, semoga mereka sentiasa dilindungi dari sebarang perbuatan khianat jin dan manusia... I believe that one fine day the truth will be revealed.

Comments