Skip to main content

Another Kuantan Trip

Hubby and I were in Kuantan yesterday for 2 meetings. Aliyah was not well and her Mak Long offered to take care of her. So, we dropped her off at Kelana Jaya and by then it was almost 11am. Not late but not much time to spare.

First stop after we reached there - Wisma Pahang. It's nice that after these couple of years, we have good rapport with this client. You know that you are reliable and trustworthy when they call you up whenever they have something (urgent) to do. So, secured one small job there. Next stop, Kompleks Teruntum. My first ever sebutharga briefing. I so so so believe we can do it. Now a matter of assembling my team for the proposal and prototype. Rep from my ex-employer also there - not someone I've worked with before. Now I have this personal mission - I want to win this. Because if I do, imagine, my company will be at par with such a huge organisation. I so very will work hard for this, at least to be shortlisted.

Anyway, the long drive to the East Coast was as always - very pleasant. We didn't get to have lunch until 6pm due to the hectic schedule. And surprisingly, the gulai daging at R&R Gambang was excellent.
We always get to catch sunset on the drive back. Very nice view. Hubby drove to and fro. My husband joins my company in a complete package - consultant, business partner, driver, advisor, and client manager.

Comments