Skip to main content

Whole Day Of Furniture Hunting

I usually update my blog after midnight, so, "alignment" date pun dah lari. Anyway, yesterday, Sunday, was the furniture hunting day for Hubby and me. Aliyah spent the night with her Mak Long on Saturday night. Her chicken pox is getting better. Mak Long dia ni memang cari peluang je nak kidnap anak I buat teman tidur dia. Then, the next morning mesti dua-dua "gaduh", sorang kata yang sorang lagi baca doa tidur kuat sangat, yang sorang lagi pulak tidur lasak la... So, knowing Aliyah is in safe hands, and also knowing Aliyah would rather stay with her Mak Long than driving around with us doing things she has no interest in, we went alone.

We finally completed our curtain hunting. All materials for curtains bought, including the tapes for the rings which we managed to get at a very cheap price. I hope Linda will "experiment" well. This will be her first time doing the ring-style curtain. We then went to several places to look for a few pieces of furniture we need to buy. Penat pegi sana sini, last-last we went to our regular place - this furniture "mall" at Seksyen 7 and got what we wanted, at the price we could afford. We know the owner, so selalu dapat good price.

There goes my weekend. Asyik berjalan je. So, now I'm actually working, trying to complete this guide book yang I dah try very hard to make it simple tapi still tak simple lagi. Something simple to me is actually difficult for some people. I'm really toning this down. I was supposed to work on the weekend so that today, in a few hours time, we can bake carrot and lemon cakes for an order. Tak tidur lah akak...

Comments