Skip to main content

Cuti Sekolah Dah Nak Habis...?

I rasa cuti sekolah macam baru start, esok dah last day... Hmmm... Again, it's not a good holiday for her. We didn't take her anywhere. Hubby's busy with this anugerah kualiti thingy at his office, he practically comes back home at 11pm every night. So, entertaining Aliyah is my sole job.

I feel really bad actually but then what to do. I got stuff to work on myself too... But I managed to squeeze some time in the mornings taking her to the pool besides the usual boring time spent with me at the office.
Took her to Bkt Unggul Golf Club swimming pool. Hubby's a member. I can't really say the pool and gym are very well maintained compared to my gym membership at Equatorial Bangi, but very acceptable. Paling best, no one really use them, so, it's just the two of us.
Huge kiddy pool for her alone!
Her routine at my office - playing games. She can spend hours like this quietly on her mat. At times, I need to call her name to see if she's alright.
Then after work, we'll drop by at her Pak Ngah's new house to see renovation progress and also play in the playground just in front of it. She always complain - rumah Pak Ngah dah nak siap? Rumah kita bila??? Aisey, Mummy & Abah tengah cari duit nak renovate dulu lah... Our new house is just 2 blocks away.

Comments